Total Pageviews

Contact Us

Contact us if you need a pillow by email sbpillow@gmail.com or call 256-767-0019. We will mail free of charge anywhere in the United States or if you know a cancer center that would benefit several, we would be happy to do that also.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Race is Over

Many people in our country right are battling cancer. It is a disease that is not prejudice over sex, color, age, nationality, single, married or widowed. It does not care if you are democrat, republican or independent, Jewish, Muslim, Christian or aethist. It does not care if you have a family of four or twenty-four that love you or if you are just trying to find yourself in this world. It does not care if you have a Ph D or MBA or MD behind your name, your name does not even matter to this disease. It inflicts everyone it can whether you are a famous entertainer or a homeless person.

What does matter, is how the battle is fought. Sometimes we say when someone passes away, they lost the battle with cancer. My childhood friend, Susan, fought an awesome battle with cancer.
Through it all she walked with God. Though many, many people will miss her, myself included, and her family mourns deeply, I cannot say she lost the battle.

Paul says in 2Tim 4:7-8 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have love His appearing."

I believe Susan fought a great fight, finished the race and has now received her crown.
Congratulations, Susan. I love you and miss you.

No comments: