Total Pageviews

Contact Us

Contact us if you need a pillow by email sbpillow@gmail.com or call 256-767-0019. We will mail free of charge anywhere in the United States or if you know a cancer center that would benefit several, we would be happy to do that also.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving

I can't believe Thanksgiving is upon us and Christmas is around the corner. At Thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for. God has been so good to me this year as always. This past year was filled with some tests (which I pray I passed in God's eyes). I know the Lord was there all the time, comforting me, leading (when I would listen).
My family is healthy, safe and loving. We have our ups and downs but for the most part, I am very blessed.
I am never knew that God could take a little girl from OK, who didn't know have the finances to give much, could touch a few lifes. Through God, our ministry has touched almost 2000 lifes this year. If only for a moment, I and the other ladies in SEW BLESSED PILLOWS make a difference in someone's life, its worth all the work.
Thanks to all that make that happen.
I don't know if anyone reads this, but to you that might. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! and may God bless you!!!

No comments: